Thursday, September 8, 2011

St. James Campaign begins to post on parish website their “old” plan

UPDATE 9-9-2011:  The St. James Revised application is now available on the  parish website.  You may obtain it by following the directions described below.  All  of the parish’s architectural drawings are in black in white.  If you wish to see some of them in color go to my site:  http://boonecountycatholics.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-lower-height-design-of-st-

I previous reported that the campaign brochure was not available.  Now that brochure is available on the internet however it is describes the very oldest plans.  The church will hold 1,000 not 850 and the over seventy feet roof is shown.  To see the plans as approved for city zoning purposes (the 850 seat church and 64 foot church) go to:  http://boonecountycatholics.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-lower-height-design-of-st-

The following is taken from the Parish website:  http://www.stjamesbelvidere.org

imagejames.html

Note the campaign results are on this page to left.

image

Clicking on the bottom you reach the brochure plans.

1 comment:

  1. Bill – I am the content webmaster (totally volunteer) for www.stjamesbelvidere.org. I do this solely in my free time, of which I have very little, and am often weeks behind in requests to post information on the site.

    I noticed on your blog today that you criticized the pictures that I began to post on the website. I was requested to post the pictures at the beginning of the campaign, but had not done so until now. As I’m sure you can see, I have more work yet to do. Unfortunately, I did not have the latest and greatest pictures. I will update them ASAP.

    Going forward, if you find something inadvertently incorrect on the website, I would appreciate your assistance in bringing it to my attention.

    Thanks!
    Paula Jordan

    ReplyDelete